"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My template still doesn't look the way I'd like it to, but I'm bursting to get started.  I can't wait a moment longer to go live.
 
In the fall of 2007, I moved to a little town in Northern Virginia filled with the most magnificent maple trees. It was love at first sight, and my camera has been busy clicking ever since.  Many a time I've been late for an appointment because I felt compelled to stop along the way to capture a special view.

Now it's time to start doing something with all these photos of changing seasons, clouds, and skies.  I'd love to be able to, some day, turn them into a photo book of my beautiful little corner of the world, but am not sure how to go about it.  Perhaps publishing them on this blog first will provide the needed inspiration.

I hope you enjoy the posts to follow.

No comments: