"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Sunday, July 30, 2017

A miracle in the making

For nothing is impossible with God.
(Luke 1:37)




My violet plant a year ago before I transplanted it into a bigger pot.








Big mistake!

One by one the flowers died, and the leaves turned into a shriveled clump.







I felt so bad about "killing" my plant, I didn't have the heart to throw it out.  Instead, I tried to salvage it by taking two leaves off another plant and putting them in the pot to root.

They did not.








Gradually the new leaves turned yellow, and one of them looked as though something had taken a bite out of it.






One morning, when all hope seemed gone, I was greeted by a most amazing sight.

The yellow leaves were turning green, and right next to them, tiny sprouts were popping out of the soil.







The biggest surprise of all, however, came some ten days later when I discovered that the shriveled up clump of leaves had sprung up overnight and there were new leaves growing out of it too.

No comments: