"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Friday, November 30, 2012

SQUIRRELS AND TREE TRUNKS


There's a chill in the air, and many of the trees around town have shed their beautiful fall colors, but the squirrels are still out and about. 



 It's been fun watching them gather nuts, chase each other up and down the trees, and hop from branch to branch.  They're not camera shy either, as you can see.

 
 

















I've also noticed some interesting tree trunks on my walks around town, like this one which looks to me like a man standing on his head.  Or this other other one that reminds me of a prophet of old with his hands raised to the heavens.




There is never a lack of interesting things to see, and I am so grateful that the Lord planted me in this beautiful little town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice.