"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Saturday, February 16, 2013

APPLES IN FEBRUARY


"For all forest creatures are mine already, the animals
on the mountains in their thousands.  I know every bird
in the air, whatever moves in the fields is mine."
(Psalm 50:10-11)




Who would have thought to see a tree full of apples in the middle of February in my neck of the woods, but that's exactly what my friend and I came across on our walk the other day.

It was a beautiful springlike day, and we decided to explore some of the roads off our beaten track. 

We stopped to take pictures so many times, I
don't think we got much aerobic benefit out of this walk, but we did enjoy the sun and our surroundings.

It was hard to decide which pictures to post, but these are some of my favorites.









No comments: