"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Transformed by the light

"And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory
of the Lord, are being transformed into the same 
image from one degree of glory to another. For this 
comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."
(2 Corinthians 3:18 ESV)



Seeing the transformation taking place in our prayer room at church as the sun streamed through the stained glass window made me think of the above verse.

These shots focus mostly on the carpet, because I was looking for a picture I could use for a photo word challenge "Abstract."  However on another occasion I focused on the transformation of the whole room, and you can view those pictures (if you have time and are interested), by clicking here.

No comments: