"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED TO SPRING?

"To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under
heaven." - (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

Last week, when it was still March, I took a walk around town to revisit some of my favorite trees. To my surprise, all except for some Redbuds had exchanged their beautiful spring colored leaves for more summery looking greens.












Where only a week or so earlier this is what I had seen...














...now, this is what greeted me instead.































Spring had ended before it was even officially supposed to start. The greens are lovely too, but I wish the pinks and yellows and whites could have lasted just a little bit longer.

No comments: