"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Surprises

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this
is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)



Some surprises are happy surprises. Like the buds I discovered on a geranium that had been through so many stink bug attacks I didn't think it would ever bloom again.





Or finding eight apple dumplings in a container that I thought only had four in it. These are the kind of surprises that bring smiles to your face and are easy to give thanks for.



But then there are other surprises that are not happy surprises at all. Like the two below, which I don't think require an explanation. It's a lot harder to find something to be thankful for when I go out on my balcony and discover the birds have been at it again. Suggestions welcome.
 

No comments: