"God creates the beauty. My camera and I are a witness." - (Mark Denman)

Friday, July 19, 2019

Sprucing up the Tower

Up and down the tarpaulins go;
what's behind them, I don't know.

It's taken forever to get to this point. What was going on behind the scene on the days the tarps kept getting pulled up and down remains a mystery to me, but judging from the sounds I hear, today must be sandblast/power wash day.

Praying for the safety and wellbeing of the workers doing this arduous work on a brutally hot and humid day. There's a heat advisory in effect that says temperatures may hit 99 degrees.







The process so far.




 

5 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Super photos and they must have a great head for heights. I do not :)

Mari said...

Hi Sandra! Thanks for stopping at my blog.
You got some great photos. I wouldn't be able to work on that - way too high for me!

Gayla said...

I would have to pass on those heights! I love the silhouette of that awesome work in progress against that beautiful blue sky... Thank you for sharing it.

Sue said...

I am amazed at how they are able to paint these water tanks, some are even painted with designs. They really need prayers for safety., and weather conditions.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Brenda said...

Hi Sandra,
Lovely pics, I like taking photos too. The 'taking forever to reach the top' reminds me of our ongoing walk with the Lord - which leads to 'forever'.